Wednesday, August 10, 2011

all quotes

here are more quotes, quotes that i've talked about with my friend Vita:

"there is always a way" - Vita
"don't say something when you don't know anything" - Vita
"it's all good" - Jared
"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent." - song, inscription of hope
"touch the world, one person at a time" - Vita
"there are so many incorrect things that society says and stereotypes say.  so many generalizations.  some people give in to these lies." -Jared Roberts
"i'm so cool i'm cold" - Vita
"you can achieve happiness just don't let sadness consume you." - Vita
"So many people spend their health for gaining the wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health." - unknown
"if one day you wake up and find that you're missin me and your heart starts to wonder where on the surf i could be"
"nothing less nothing more, i don't know what i love you for, love just is" - Hilary Duff
"i have a lollipop stuck in my disk drive" - Tom Cash
"fo get off my a**" - Vita
"L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one i see, V is very very extraordinary, E is for even more than anyone you adore!"
"Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast"

No comments:

Post a Comment